February 17, 2005

Cool Birthdays Wishes

"I wish you a happy birthday! May the gods of chocolate blow in your favor on this day. "

"I hope you're doing something wild for the occasion"

"Twenty-seven seems like a good age – you are still young, and yet you are already doing lots of amazing things. "

"Since you're so old now, it's like a big sis-little sis friendship"

"Pleins de bisous sucrés, salés, fleuris, pimentés et surtout parfumés des parfums des grands baobabs sénégalais. "

"It's an honor to be your friend, and a privilege to know you. Come what may, I trust you'll have a wonderful and rich life ! So here it comes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY you old hag !!!"

"I didn't know you were born in Paris. Well I guess no one's perfect."

Awww shucks, thanks guys!

4 comments:

Kate said...

you were born in paris? not fair! i really want to go there someday.
27 is the perfect age. you could date orlando bloom.

007 in Africa said...

Oh, that puts "getting older" into perspective! Orlando Bloom...*sits on her work desk and dreams away*

Anonymous said...

Well my wishes are belated, but you forgot my birthday completely so I guess we are even ; )

007 in Africa said...

Oh shoot! I did, didn't I? I'm so sorry...I'm such a bad friend. But that doesn't mean I don't think about you and miss you all the same!