April 25, 2005

Moving!

I have officially moved into my new place. It's really nice except that there's no running water in the kitchen. So if I don't wash the dishes in the bathtub 2 mins after I'm done, the plates are swarming with ants. I found out that it's also pretty gross to shower while staring at the rice and tomato chunks stuck in the drain.

I seem to have "misplaced" my work shoes in the process of moving and, as a result, am wearing flip-flops today.

**Guest Map thanks: shout out to Vijay the Dijay in California, I hope to be able to catch up with you soon; thanks Rafael for posting and I promise to email you but am going to be out of commission from the 26th of April to the 8th of May because I am going on the field, yay!**

2 comments:

Magali said...

Have a good field trip, and try to take pictures for us! And maybe, just maybe your kitchen will have running water by the time you get back...

Dan said...

Please keep the articles coming. I enjoy your blog.