April 25, 2005

Moving!

I have officially moved into my new place. It's really nice except that there's no running water in the kitchen. So if I don't wash the dishes in the bathtub 2 mins after I'm done, the plates are swarming with ants. I found out that it's also pretty gross to shower while staring at the rice and tomato chunks stuck in the drain.

I seem to have "misplaced" my work shoes in the process of moving and, as a result, am wearing flip-flops today.

**Guest Map thanks: shout out to Vijay the Dijay in California, I hope to be able to catch up with you soon; thanks Rafael for posting and I promise to email you but am going to be out of commission from the 26th of April to the 8th of May because I am going on the field, yay!**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a good field trip, and try to take pictures for us! And maybe, just maybe your kitchen will have running water by the time you get back...