April 14, 2005

Wormox-the Best Medicine in the World

**Note: not for the faint of heart**

From the instruction pamphlet:

"Therapeutic indications: Vermox is indicated for the treatment of single or mixed infestations by Enterobius vermicularis (pinworm), Trichuris trichiura (whipworm), Ascaris lumbricoides (large round-worm), Ancylostoma duodenale, Nector americanus (hookworm), Strongyloides stercoralis (threadworm), Taenia spp. (tapeworm)

Undesirable effects: Adverse reactions to Vermox have been minor in most cases. Transient abdominal pain and diarrhea have only occasionally been reported, in cases of massive infestation and expulsion of worms"

I guess I had a massive infestation. Shudder

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you plan to say about Wormex, but I checked and it is the same medicine the vets prescribe for our canine friends. I think it does wonders for heartworm.

-E

007 in Africa said...

Oh great....That explains a lot :)

Anonymous said...

Too much information!!!!!!
-Ammo

Beaver said...

Yuck ! Do you think you got thatfrom eating the caterpillar ?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha...I am just now reading this post, and that is the same medication I gave my puppy to get rid of his worms! Do you like raw-hide chews and rubbing your back on the carpet too? ; )