in the afternoon and I should be leaving for an evaluation on the field tomorrow.
(1) I still don't have a plane ticket:
-I have been told I could either take a nice flight,
-A flight that has been banned by our organization, or
-I might be asked to stay in the office to work on a new proposal
-As a matter of fact, I have been told that I may be contacted by email while on the field, return early, travel all day by motorcycle, take an unsafe plane boack and leave the next day to Kenya. In that case, I will be packing a small backpack. Suckers don't know that I have no email access while on the field
(2) I don't have money for my trip and am still waiting to hear from finance before they leave at 5PM (on the dot)
(3) I don't have the thousands of dollars I am supposed to bring to the field--still waiting for finance
(4) I don't have the flipcharts, markers, pens, pencils, pencils sharpeners, toilet paper, soap I ordered three weeks ago for this evaluation
(5) I haven't gathered all my reports and read all necessary materials. Am doing that now while writing this post.
God, please help.