May 17, 2008

An Email to the Roomies

Because I am too lazy to update this blog for real right now, here's an email to my roommates:

Hi Chicas:

As you know, I am traveling for work (finally!) from Saturday, May 17 to Sunday, May 25, 2008. After that, I am on leave until May 28, 2008 but will probably just be hanging in the Washington D.C. region.

I left a check on the table for the rent. Theoretically, I should be back before the rent is due, but just in case something should happen to me (a plane crash, a mugging, or my falling in love with a beautiful Swiss boy from the mountains), you will have that month's rent and plenty of time to find a new roommate :)


Source

Also, I put two plants downstairs by the window. One is a rose, the other is a deformed whisper of a wild flower. Could you please water them every other day? Unfortunately, I was not able to hire a plant waterer so I will have to rely of you! Don't worry if the 'wild flower/plant' dies, it's a weird connection that I feel for it, but it should really be put to bed. My rose is drought-resistant, but I think she'd have a hard time going a whole week without water... Thank you so much!

Please let me know if there's anything I need to do before I leave. My shuttle should come pick me up at around 12:45 p.m. so I'm around until the later morning.

Best,
007 in Africa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting way to communicate with your roommates :)
Hope you found that Swiss boy!
Ammo