November 21, 2010

Upstairs

Sadly, I don't have a lot of pictures of the upstairs :/






Here's a friend in my room, helping to hang the curtain rods up. We didn't have a ladder so we used my (antique) dresser to hoist ourselves up. Also, my friend is, errrm, detail orientated (shall we say) and measured many times to make sure they were COMPLETELY straight. It took a long time.



My bro caulking the outside of the office windows. Sigh, I wish someone had mentioned that all the windows needed to be caulked before the torrential rains started falling. Also, I tried to do some windows myself, but I could tell from his "ya that's pretty good sis" that it was a poor attempt at best. Hey, I can't be good at everything!

1 comment:

Magali said...

Wow! I'm so happy you posted these photos - what a transformation! It looks great! You are lucky to have so many people that have helped you through the process.
I'd really like to see what you ended up doing in that mini-room upstairs.