March 13, 2012

March 9, 2012 (treatment day 4)


Estrogen level: 780
Medications: In the evening, 75 IU Gonal F, 75 IU Menopur
Follicle number and size: not sure

This is my first follow up since the beginning of the protocol.  Did I even get my injections done right?  I guess we’ll see…

Everything looks good. My estrogen level is 780 and I still have 20 eggs on each ovary… 

But the office calls me on the afternoon of March 9 and apparently they want me to come for tests tomorrow.  What the heck, is there anything wrong?  Usually, they ask people to come in every 2 or 3 days at the beginning.

I’m starting to freak out.  The nurse tells me that usually, they want to see my levels as less than 100 at this point.  The nurse calls me to stop Gonal F from now on, which of course worries me even more.

No comments: