August 27, 2005

Ying and Yang

Post to come on Immigration Troubles and Redeeming Speech


******
Thanks for Lulu on the Bridge who is blogging from the Congo too and Black River Eagle (aka Bill) who has a great compilation of various blogs.
Also, thanks for all the comments I have received and not answered (like the interesting comments about the spiky hairstyle, the gecko on the windowsill that happens to be real, the encouragements from various people I don't know and those from people I know :)
I am still at work on Saturday and planning to be here on Sunday to prepare for my next trip on Monday to Kole. Sigh, so much to do, so little time. How do people do it? I just don't know.

1 comment:

007 in Africa said...

Will go check your blog soon...Enjoy Dakar on my behalf, it's soooo cool there! But don't forget to see the rest of Senegal too. Kiss the N'gor beaches for me.