October 13, 2005

Marsha Marsha Marsha!

Here you go boy and girls, I have updated my blog links to include some more cool blogs that link to me. How nice of them!----->

Thank you, thank you all
**gestures grandiosely with one arm while pretending to hold a bouquet in the other**

It’s frightening how obsessed I am about looking up my link on the internet. All I can think is, is that it? That’s how many people link to me? How can I make it to the Guiness Book of World records for Most Linked To Blog?

Oh my god, have I become Blogotistical? Have I become blogssed?

***********
Thanks Sébastien D. and Branwyn for posting to my GuestMap! Branwyn, there is a light at the end of the tunnel I swear! Sebas, I will deactivate my option thingy for the comments so that you can comment withOUT having a blog

3 comments:

Victoria said...

How can you check who's linked you?

007 in Africa said...

You go on a great site called Technorati:

http://www.technorati.com/search/007inafrica.blogspot.com

Except that, in the search bar, you would put your blog address instead of mine :)

Beaver said...

Wow Branwyn and Seb D. put a pin on your guestmap ? How cool is that !

*jealous grin*